Skip to main content

Happy "Belated" Thanksgiving, everyone!

The title says it all! I hope ya'll ate so much Thanksgiving grub until you whole heart gave out. While we were all eating all this delicious food, Nickelodeon had its annual "Nicksgiving Weekend" Marathon deelee. Which brings me to my latest review about Nick's latest Nicktoon:
The X's
"The X's"? That's the name of the show. Nick just aired 3 eps. tonight. It totally kicked major booty. It's about this family of secret agents. They consist of Mr. X (1 st in command and the father), Mrs. X (mother), Tuesday (yep, spelt like the day of the week) X (older sister who thinks otherwise of her family traditions and jobs), and Truman X (youngest of the four X's). I'm gonna leave everything else for you to find out once you decide to like it. Their job: To save the world from S.N.A.F.U. led by the evil Glowface. O.K., I know this is a brand new show to the world and we all haven't haven't decided if we like it or not (if you have seen it tonight), but I hsve made my decision. My rant: Awesome! Acceptable! Wonderful animation! Mr. (Carlos) Ramos has outdone himself. Probably once again (this may be his first time to make a cartoon series but he has bone so much on other show that he adds a bit of spice to them). My review for now: 4 stars. It was the dog "Rex X" that might hold the show back if they show him in every episode. Rant ended. You can find out about Rex when you last episode of the episode played toinight. I forgot the name but you'll might find out soon.

The worse part was that guy who does Ned on "Ned's declasified School Survival Guide" was giving us tips on being a secret agents like the X's. Even worse, before each ep. came on, he would tell us what it's about. I'm much better with watching it myself and learning what it's about. And there was a lot of filler stuff that made the last episode end about 3 minutes before 8:45 before "Spongebob Squarepants" aired to end Nickelodeon for the day until tomorrow. But all in all-what a wonderfull night. I hope that "The X's" has a good, long run with lots of ratings and fans. I could go on but I have to end this. It's very late at night. I might introduce this show to my uncle. He loves cartoons. He'll might like it. Now here's a show with a very good start and hoping to have a very happy end. This show will be on again at 8:30 central time (replaces "Spongebob"). At lease that's what I read on: http://www.hey-arnold.com/Arnold/arnold.

P.s. Like I hinted this show was created by Carlos Ramos (he did other work on "Oh Yeah Cartoons" and other shows). For those who haven't seen it yet, get it while it's hot. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Danny Phantom fans, guess what!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates these past few days. My computer keeps acting up and i've been busy with stuff. Well, anyway, in the Butch Hartman forum, Butch says that Nickelodeon has renewed Danny Phantom for a 3rd season. Spread the word, everyone!!! And there are also new episodes coming this June. I can't wait. I hope they don't stink because i've been liking the show since it came out on April 3, 2004. If I like one, i'll review it when I get the chance. Let's now come back to the subject of updating. I'll probably do more post this summer if there's things to be discussed. I hope you all have a great summer and enjoy the new "Danny Phantom"s. like I said, I'll put up a review once i've seen one. VMM, signing off!

Goodbye to Bloo - Reviewed

Originally Written 25 December 2016 Goodbye to Bloo Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Cartoon Network 3 May 2009 As I said in an earlier post , I didn't get to see this ep when it premiered. I found out about it the next day. Not even 2 years later I finally got to see the episode. Yeah, the week of 3 May 2009 wasn't the best week for me (for personal reasons). To this day I have seen "Goodbye to Bloo" several times and here's what I think of it. They tried to make it where Mac would no longer be coming to Foster's when it was something else entirely. This was how they ended the series. Even if I had absolutely no idea this was the actual last episode, I can tell it's the final episode just by seeing how the story proceeds and ends. Toward the very end, upon closing the episode, the ending made my mind flash backwards through the entire series, remembering the great and not-so-great moments that made "Foster's" "Foster'

Sorry for the inconvienences

No, I'm not dead. It's just that I have lot's of other things to do in real life and I never have time to tell you anything. But don't worry! I watched a lot of new stuff and I would like to share with you what I watched so you can make a decision wether to watch it or not. On another note, even though it's past time, I would like to wish you Bloggers a Happy "late" Valentines Day. Hopefully, you got lots of Valentines and candy from people who like you. I'LL TELL YOU MORE STUFF, LATER!!!