Skip to main content

Goodbye to Bloo - Reviewed

Originally Written 25 December 2016

Goodbye to Bloo
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Cartoon Network
3 May 2009

As I said in an earlier post, I didn't get to see this ep when it premiered. I found out about it the next day. Not even 2 years later I finally got to see the episode. Yeah, the week of 3 May 2009 wasn't the best week for me (for personal reasons). To this day I have seen "Goodbye to Bloo" several times and here's what I think of it.

They tried to make it where Mac would no longer be coming to Foster's when it was something else entirely. This was how they ended the series. Even if I had absolutely no idea this was the actual last episode, I can tell it's the final episode just by seeing how the story proceeds and ends. Toward the very end, upon closing the episode, the ending made my mind flash backwards through the entire series, remembering the great and not-so-great moments that made "Foster's" "Foster's." Don't miss the closing credits. There was a very sincere message from the creators.

I could give this episode the full 5 stars but there was one thing holding it back. Let's say an unwanted visitor showed up...to move in. Ugh! It totally ruined the ending of the episode and series for me. This episode gets 4 stars. Despite that one shortcoming, this was one excellent ending to one...excellent...series. Not all shows are blessed to have that. Makes me want to re-watch the entire series from the pilot to the very end. I just might do that. Here I go!

Update: I have successfully watched the full series 2 times on Hulu. I am currently on my 3rd round completing season 6 (the last season). YAH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Danny Phantom fans, guess what!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates these past few days. My computer keeps acting up and i've been busy with stuff. Well, anyway, in the Butch Hartman forum, Butch says that Nickelodeon has renewed Danny Phantom for a 3rd season. Spread the word, everyone!!! And there are also new episodes coming this June. I can't wait. I hope they don't stink because i've been liking the show since it came out on April 3, 2004. If I like one, i'll review it when I get the chance. Let's now come back to the subject of updating. I'll probably do more post this summer if there's things to be discussed. I hope you all have a great summer and enjoy the new "Danny Phantom"s. like I said, I'll put up a review once i've seen one. VMM, signing off!

Nickelodeon is off the air!

That's right, folks! Nick is off the air in honor of the "Worldwide Day of Play," It's about when everyone goes outside and play. I'd love to observe it, but the problem is... IT'S RAINING OUTSIDE! Don't these idiots know what the word "rain" means. Maybe there's rain in some people's area and they can't play and they get bored. What can they do? If they watch "Cartoon Network," they can watch 2 eppies of Foster's Home for Imaginary friends, Atomic Betty, and 2 rockin' eppies of Mucha Lucha . You know what I think of who Nick really thinks who we are? I think they are calling us "lazybutts." At lease Cartoon Network dosn't think that way of us. Why Heck, they are doing 3 nice things to me. (see above). Nick, on the other hand, is trying too hard to make my temporary straight hair become curly and tangly because water makes it wet. I don't know wuzzup with those insane people at Nick; but if they wan