Skip to main content

No "MDTRS" today!

That's right, fans of the, I guess, "unpopular" Canadian, Teletoon's hiatused series " My Dad the Rockstar," for some reason, it got replaced with this poorly written, unwatchable series "Zoey 101." Why heck, the "chick" who plays Zoey is none other than Jamie Lynn Spears (or should I say Jamie Lynn "i'm Brittany Spear's sister" "Beers"). Because she has her own series, she droped out of school because of it. Only her regular appearances on "All That" were bad enough. They could of just of played on more eppie if they are gonna do such a stunt. AND I THINK I PROBABLY KNOW WHY MDTRS IS LEAVING NICK US. PROBABLY BECAUSE 1. PRODUCTION IS ENDING or 2. NICK US DOESN'T HAVE THE MONEY TO PLAY SUCH A WONDERFUL, FORIGN, NICELY WRITTEN AND ANIMATED GEM. Or maybe 3. GENE SIMMONS (THE CREATOR AND EXCUTIVE PRODUCER) PROBABLY HATES THE FACT THAT ON JANUARY 1 THAT THEY REPLACED HIS BEAUTIFUL "BABY" WITH AN "BABY" WITH A UGLY, MISSHAPEN HEAD (and that's the "Amanda Show. I thing He gave Nick forgivness after that.) and 3. THE RAITINGS WERE PITIFUL! On this blog, I'm thinking of developing a "My Dad the Rockstar" support group. If there any fans out there reading this, they must e-mail me. Tell me what you think. For details, e-mail me! VMM, signing off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vic's Review's VERY Last Gasp...on Blogger

Well, you saw this coming, didn't you? As I have told you in a previous post, this blog on Blogger will no longer be updated with new reviews. However, for historical and nostalgic purposes, the blog will remain up. I may or may not want to make another blog with Blogger. If so, what will the new blog be about? Blogger is a fine platform that had handled this blog very well through the years. It was very usable for blog beginners. Even I noticed the ease of use when starting this blog, my first blog. Though many things have changed since 2004, this platform is still very usable. I have the new blog set up but I have not posted anything yet. I was waiting to close out this blog first. This is made with the WordPress that was an option from my web hosting account (in other words, "wordpress.org," the non-free version). I am learning more about WordPress design/development so the blog will improve with time. The first post will come soon. Please stay tuned! http://ww...

iMucha Lucha!, iMucha Lucha!, It's a way of life!

Today at school, I was about to go to band when I heard someone talk about The Flea (One of the characters). The person who said it wasn't sure which show it came from. Then they started to talk about "iMucha Lucha!" So I dashed out as fast as I can and before you know it, I was at band. That was so I could not hear more about it. We would play so loud that we cannot hear them in the other room. It was a time of a lifetime. Once again, I will not forget about it. Speaking of "iMucha Lucha!," my friend Brad and I were doing the dance to the theme song my cousin and I made up, and I accidently kicked him in the butt. I even told my Talking Teacher about it. It was so funny. A minute I kicked him in the butt, he said "You and I are 2 'iMucha Lucha!' fans on the go." And there's also gonna be a "iMucha Lucha!" marathon on "Cartoon Network" on Friday. Keep an eye out for that. He also made up this equasion; Cartoon Network+F...

Goodbye to Bloo - Reviewed

Originally Written 25 December 2016 Goodbye to Bloo Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Cartoon Network 3 May 2009 As I said in an earlier post , I didn't get to see this ep when it premiered. I found out about it the next day. Not even 2 years later I finally got to see the episode. Yeah, the week of 3 May 2009 wasn't the best week for me (for personal reasons). To this day I have seen "Goodbye to Bloo" several times and here's what I think of it. They tried to make it where Mac would no longer be coming to Foster's when it was something else entirely. This was how they ended the series. Even if I had absolutely no idea this was the actual last episode, I can tell it's the final episode just by seeing how the story proceeds and ends. Toward the very end, upon closing the episode, the ending made my mind flash backwards through the entire series, remembering the great and not-so-great moments that made "Foster's" "Foster...