Skip to main content

It finally happeded...again!

Kids these days watch so much tv that they memorize things they hear. Well, today was one of those days.I heard nearly every that got accepted talked about. They are: "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends," "iMucha Lucha!," "Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi," "Danny Phantom," and "My Life as a Teenage Robot." I especially enjoyed hearing about "MLAATR." I have been waiting for a day like this for a long time. And I finally got it. There were lots of other tv shows mentioned like "Fairly Oddparents" and "Spongbob;" but I don't care about them that much. Although, they are pretty good and I like to watch them occasionally, but i'm more concerned with the "Fab 5" listed above.
And Just to remind you, tonight: new "Foster's" @ 6:00, new Avatar: The Last Airbender at 8:00 (it's a pretty good series), and there's that new "iMucha Lucha!" movie "The Return of El Malefico (accent over the "E")" at i'm not sure what time. At lease that's all I can name for tonight. Well, enjoy tonights new stuff. I feel like I have to remind you this, but: never stop loving your shows ( unless they "Jump the Shark" for some reason). Like I said, I hope "Cartoon Talk" stays for a long time. Next time something like this happends, I'll tell you. VMM, signing off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vic's Review's VERY Last Gasp...on Blogger

Well, you saw this coming, didn't you? As I have told you in a previous post, this blog on Blogger will no longer be updated with new reviews. However, for historical and nostalgic purposes, the blog will remain up. I may or may not want to make another blog with Blogger. If so, what will the new blog be about? Blogger is a fine platform that had handled this blog very well through the years. It was very usable for blog beginners. Even I noticed the ease of use when starting this blog, my first blog. Though many things have changed since 2004, this platform is still very usable. I have the new blog set up but I have not posted anything yet. I was waiting to close out this blog first. This is made with the WordPress that was an option from my web hosting account (in other words, "wordpress.org," the non-free version). I am learning more about WordPress design/development so the blog will improve with time. The first post will come soon. Please stay tuned! http://ww...

Goodbye to Bloo - Reviewed

Originally Written 25 December 2016 Goodbye to Bloo Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Cartoon Network 3 May 2009 As I said in an earlier post , I didn't get to see this ep when it premiered. I found out about it the next day. Not even 2 years later I finally got to see the episode. Yeah, the week of 3 May 2009 wasn't the best week for me (for personal reasons). To this day I have seen "Goodbye to Bloo" several times and here's what I think of it. They tried to make it where Mac would no longer be coming to Foster's when it was something else entirely. This was how they ended the series. Even if I had absolutely no idea this was the actual last episode, I can tell it's the final episode just by seeing how the story proceeds and ends. Toward the very end, upon closing the episode, the ending made my mind flash backwards through the entire series, remembering the great and not-so-great moments that made "Foster's" "Foster...

My Thoughts on "Catscratch"

Originally written 29 January 2017 Catscratch Nickelodeon 9 July 2005-10 February 2008 Since "Camp Lazlo" (7-8-05) and "Catscratch" (7-9-05) premiered on night apart, I'd thought I'd post each review on the same day. Lala Lala La-La-La, Catscratch! Now that someday is today, let's discuss Nickelodeon's mid-'00s animated show, "Catscratch." Even though it's from what Nick might call their "Dark Ages" (times they wish to forget, one of the few shows that have not had a full DVD release or official release on streaming platforms), this show is quite excellent. Here are some reasons. If you were to have a single glance at the 3 main characters, would you believe they were cats? They may not look like cats but who cares? Sure the show had anthropomorphic cats but you have to see what they do. They take care of their deceased "kitty mommy"'s property and the adventures are quite interesting. Some of th...