Skip to main content

Happy New Year! 2009!

My first one in 2 years.

From December 1-19th (I should have posted this but I was too busy) Cartoon Network was playing repeats of "iMucha Lucha!" Two each weekday. The bad news was they played it at unreasonable times. Those times where when I was at work and not able to watch it as much as I like. Once I started watching again, on days I get out of work early, they were playing the "Gigante" episodes. They're not as great as seasons 1-2 but they are better than nothing. Maybe CN decided to play it because they have nothing else to play. I wish I can see more reruns again. What a wonderful Christmas present/gift from a network I hardly ever watch anymore.

OK, on with the real reason i'm posting this. I have to tell you I don't think I can keep up with blog anymore. Everything happens so fast now. Maybe that's why this was the shortest year this blog has ever had. I'll probably do more post in 2009 but there will be pretty few of them that year. I don't want to totally abandon this blog because I've had it for this long. There will hopefully be more things I need to tell you and maybe there will be thing you need to tell me that I might post on here. Like I said i'm tired of this blog but I want to keep going because this is one of my first blogs and I want to take care of it as much as I can. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and hopefully have a Happy New Year. Enjoy '09, it might go as fast as this year went.

So if you are going to a NYE party, have fun, be safe, and don't drink and drive. Remember drink, drive, go to jail.

Like I say every time I do a post like this...

OFF TO 2009 WE GO!!!!!!!!!

See you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vic's Review's VERY Last Gasp...on Blogger

Well, you saw this coming, didn't you? As I have told you in a previous post, this blog on Blogger will no longer be updated with new reviews. However, for historical and nostalgic purposes, the blog will remain up. I may or may not want to make another blog with Blogger. If so, what will the new blog be about? Blogger is a fine platform that had handled this blog very well through the years. It was very usable for blog beginners. Even I noticed the ease of use when starting this blog, my first blog. Though many things have changed since 2004, this platform is still very usable. I have the new blog set up but I have not posted anything yet. I was waiting to close out this blog first. This is made with the WordPress that was an option from my web hosting account (in other words, "wordpress.org," the non-free version). I am learning more about WordPress design/development so the blog will improve with time. The first post will come soon. Please stay tuned! http://ww...

Goodbye to Bloo - Reviewed

Originally Written 25 December 2016 Goodbye to Bloo Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Cartoon Network 3 May 2009 As I said in an earlier post , I didn't get to see this ep when it premiered. I found out about it the next day. Not even 2 years later I finally got to see the episode. Yeah, the week of 3 May 2009 wasn't the best week for me (for personal reasons). To this day I have seen "Goodbye to Bloo" several times and here's what I think of it. They tried to make it where Mac would no longer be coming to Foster's when it was something else entirely. This was how they ended the series. Even if I had absolutely no idea this was the actual last episode, I can tell it's the final episode just by seeing how the story proceeds and ends. Toward the very end, upon closing the episode, the ending made my mind flash backwards through the entire series, remembering the great and not-so-great moments that made "Foster's" "Foster...

My Thoughts on "Catscratch"

Originally written 29 January 2017 Catscratch Nickelodeon 9 July 2005-10 February 2008 Since "Camp Lazlo" (7-8-05) and "Catscratch" (7-9-05) premiered on night apart, I'd thought I'd post each review on the same day. Lala Lala La-La-La, Catscratch! Now that someday is today, let's discuss Nickelodeon's mid-'00s animated show, "Catscratch." Even though it's from what Nick might call their "Dark Ages" (times they wish to forget, one of the few shows that have not had a full DVD release or official release on streaming platforms), this show is quite excellent. Here are some reasons. If you were to have a single glance at the 3 main characters, would you believe they were cats? They may not look like cats but who cares? Sure the show had anthropomorphic cats but you have to see what they do. They take care of their deceased "kitty mommy"'s property and the adventures are quite interesting. Some of th...