Skip to main content

"Johnny Test" and "Coconut Fred"


Well anyway, i'm here to put in my 2 cents for two replacement shows listed in the entry: "Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island" and "Johnny Test." I found out what "Loonatics" was. It was terrible. "Coconut Fred" and "Johnny Test" were both very good. The saddest part is that, I'm not sure about the Test dude, but news that saddens me is that "Coconut Fred" is over. I found this out today that the last 4 episodes aired every Saturday in May. I didn't know that. Maybe WB will reair them the next 4 Saturdays. I know it might seem like a stupid, poorly animated to others but to me and other people, I really like it. 5 stars. It was a sad thing to hear that it's over.
What about "Johnny Test"? Like "Coconut Fred," I didn't fall in love with it the first episode because I wasn't there. When I first saw it, I was laughing and I was begging for more. And, as you know, I have been coming back for more. One thing that turned me on was Johnny's cool looking sisters Susan and Mary. And he has a dog named Dukie (did I spell that right?). Again, another 5 stars. The theme song makes it better. It would be six stars but you should know by now that I don't do that.
The 2 shows I just now reviewed were the only 2 shows that kept me watching WB. Now that WB's cancelling one of them or both, I have nothing to watch on there. You striked me again, WB. I hope your happy.

May 25th, 2018 Edit: Huge hyperlink removed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vic's Review's VERY Last Gasp...on Blogger

Well, you saw this coming, didn't you? As I have told you in a previous post, this blog on Blogger will no longer be updated with new reviews. However, for historical and nostalgic purposes, the blog will remain up. I may or may not want to make another blog with Blogger. If so, what will the new blog be about? Blogger is a fine platform that had handled this blog very well through the years. It was very usable for blog beginners. Even I noticed the ease of use when starting this blog, my first blog. Though many things have changed since 2004, this platform is still very usable. I have the new blog set up but I have not posted anything yet. I was waiting to close out this blog first. This is made with the WordPress that was an option from my web hosting account (in other words, "wordpress.org," the non-free version). I am learning more about WordPress design/development so the blog will improve with time. The first post will come soon. Please stay tuned! http://ww...

iMucha Lucha!, iMucha Lucha!, It's a way of life!

Today at school, I was about to go to band when I heard someone talk about The Flea (One of the characters). The person who said it wasn't sure which show it came from. Then they started to talk about "iMucha Lucha!" So I dashed out as fast as I can and before you know it, I was at band. That was so I could not hear more about it. We would play so loud that we cannot hear them in the other room. It was a time of a lifetime. Once again, I will not forget about it. Speaking of "iMucha Lucha!," my friend Brad and I were doing the dance to the theme song my cousin and I made up, and I accidently kicked him in the butt. I even told my Talking Teacher about it. It was so funny. A minute I kicked him in the butt, he said "You and I are 2 'iMucha Lucha!' fans on the go." And there's also gonna be a "iMucha Lucha!" marathon on "Cartoon Network" on Friday. Keep an eye out for that. He also made up this equasion; Cartoon Network+F...

Goodbye to Bloo - Reviewed

Originally Written 25 December 2016 Goodbye to Bloo Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Cartoon Network 3 May 2009 As I said in an earlier post , I didn't get to see this ep when it premiered. I found out about it the next day. Not even 2 years later I finally got to see the episode. Yeah, the week of 3 May 2009 wasn't the best week for me (for personal reasons). To this day I have seen "Goodbye to Bloo" several times and here's what I think of it. They tried to make it where Mac would no longer be coming to Foster's when it was something else entirely. This was how they ended the series. Even if I had absolutely no idea this was the actual last episode, I can tell it's the final episode just by seeing how the story proceeds and ends. Toward the very end, upon closing the episode, the ending made my mind flash backwards through the entire series, remembering the great and not-so-great moments that made "Foster's" "Foster...